Re-Birth of The Community Culture
Re-Birth of the Community Culture
Restoring, Revitalizing, and Reinvesting in Our Communities
About The Experience
"Re-Birth of the Community Culture" is a year-long project that aims to bring residents, businesses, and local organizations together. Through various activities, workshops, and performances, we will:
- Restore: Engage in community cleanup and beautification projects to revitalize public spaces.
- Revitalize: Offer skill-building workshops, empowering individuals to contribute to the community's growth.
- Reinvest: Promote local businesses and entrepreneurs, encouraging economic development and local re-investment back into the community
How Your Support Makes A Difference
By sponsoring our STEAM Education eGift cards, you are directly supporting the growth of local students that live in the community by helping them restore, revitalize, and reinvest in their own community's future. Your donation will help cover essential costs of students learning how to execute the following aspects of the even such as:
- Venue Rental: Securing a central location for the events to take place and ensure accessibility for all.
- Supplies and Materials: Tools, equipment, and materials needed for community cleanup and workshops.
- Performances and Entertainment: Showcasing the products, services, innovative ideas and impact solutions of local talent through cultural performances, demonstrations and pitch presentations.
- Promotion and Outreach: Marketing, advertising and distribution information to a wider audience.
Sponsorship and Recognition
We offer various sponsorship levels through six leadership tiers:
Tier 1 | 12 Students
Strives to bring imagination, original ideas and excitement to everything we do throughout The Community On Demand™ creative economy.
Tier 2 | 24 Students
Acts with the curiosity and courage it takes to experiment, innovate and lead.
Tier 3 | 36 Students
Believes we are at our best when we pursue what we love, and have fun doing it.
Tier 4 | 72 Students
Brings focus, drive and conviction to our actions - thriving on the journey and being motivated to achieve excellence.
Tier 5 | 144 Students
Believes that listening, having humility and being open to new ways of thinking is the best way to challenge ourselves to grow and change as an organization.
Tier 6 | 360 Students
Are committed to each other, the mission of NEXT Steps organization, and to the accountability and integrity it takes to be a successful global team.