Design Challeges & Esports Competitions
Building Agribusiness, Agritech, and Agritourism Networks for Urban & Rural Farm Families
Welcome to the crowdfunding page for #AgCulture – a transformative community service event dedicated to fostering agribusiness, agritech, and agritourism networks around small urban and rural farm families.
About The Experience
#AgCulture is a groundbreaking initiative that uses our signature Community Involvement Growth Strategy (CIGS) for Agricultural Technologies With Open Outdoor Designs (ATWOOD) Model to bring small urban and rural farm families together as a collaborative network that shares knowledge, innovations, and best practices while promoting sustainable agriculture and community development.
How Your Support Makes A Difference
By sponsoring our STEAM Education eGift cards, your generous contribution to #AgCulture will directly fund students learning how to execute the following aspects of the movement:
- Venue and Logistics: Securing a suitable venue equipped with modern facilities to accommodate participants and host engaging workshops.
- Workshops and Seminars: Organizing workshops and seminars led by industry experts and thought leaders to empower farm families with the latest trends in agribusiness, agritech, and agritourism.
- Networking Opportunities: Facilitating networking sessions and panel discussions to foster connections between farm families and potential partners, buyers, and investors.
- Exhibitions and Demonstrations: Creating interactive exhibitions and demonstrations of innovative agribusiness and agritech solutions.
- Community Outreach: Promoting agritourism opportunities in local communities to increase awareness and support for small farm enterprises.
Sponsorship and Recognition
We offer various sponsorship levels through six leadership tiers:
Tier 1 | 12 Students
Strives to bring imagination, original ideas and excitement to everything we do throughout The Community On Demand™ creative economy.
Tier 2 | 24 Students
Acts with the curiosity and courage it takes to experiment, innovate and lead.
Tier 3 | 36 Students
Believes we are at our best when we pursue what we love, and have fun doing it.
Tier 4 | 72 Students
Brings focus, drive and conviction to our actions - thriving on the journey and being motivated to achieve excellence.
Tier 5 | 144 Students
Believes that listening, having humility and being open to new ways of thinking is the best way to challenge ourselves to grow and change as an organization.
Tier 6 | 360 Students
Are committed to each other, the mission of NEXT Steps organization, and to the accountability and integrity it takes to be a successful global team.